Badly thought out way to get the bad thoughts out.

Wednesday 14 January 2009

Releasing digressional crashes



This tune (or at least, the first verse of this tune) is fucked. The intro sounds like one of those nightmares you have about being raped by a clown in a playpen with a mouth full of play-doh (I'm talking to you, Corpsey) and then Pharoah appears out of a storm-cloud like my Dad wearing all my clothes telling me to get my filthy hands off his wife, with the same booming voice and the same threats of my flesh being burned by the poetical germ grenade.

It really is uncanny. It drifts off a bit after that, like when the Clown starts taking me missionary style on a tranquil golf course with a complete lack of vigour and passion which belies his loud and lusty declarations of wanting to colour his nose in my traumatised anus. Zzzzzzzzzz...