Badly thought out way to get the bad thoughts out.

Friday 27 June 2008

Get Tae Fuck!



^ This is Rustie, straight outta Glasgae. Insert joke about battered mars bar being used to plug knife wound > HERE <. As far as I can tell, he's mates with Hudson Mohawk, who's just been signed to Warp or some such thing.

I bought his Jagz The Smack EP ages ago because of the title track, which sounds a bit like Skream being played through a discarded packet of Hula Hoops that is slowly unclenching itself, but I wasn't really listening to the rest of it. Now I realise the error of my ways- ''Response'', in particular, is the ish. The tune Just 4 Kicks is on THIS MIX that I posted on here a while ago, and that is also the ish.

I saw him DJing in Nottingham a while back too and although the system was pants, he wasn't. He played a version of the below tune by Luda



And some other good ish revolving lyrically around the theme of sticking one in her ass.

Rustie = the ish. And Hud Mo. You already knew it, but I wanted to see how sophisticated I can make link posting look.

Also, here's some mixes I've been listening to today...

RUSTIE AND HUD MO ''DRUNK AT 4AM'' MIX from THIS blog.

And from THIS blog... RUSTIE GUTTERISH MIX and LUCKY NUMBERS NY SKIFFLE MIX (HUD MO)

Also, I'll be going HERE to download the Mary Anne Hobbes show with live mix by Rustie. You should follow me, off cliffs if necessary.

And here's Blackdown's Piece on ''Wonky'' music (such as Rustles), in case you wanted something well informed and intelligent on the subject.