Badly thought out way to get the bad thoughts out.

Saturday 13 September 2008

CORPSEY PRESENTS THE TOP 11 THOUGHTS THAT GO THROUGH MY HEAD AGAIN AND AGAIN AT DUBSTEP NIGHTS

1. ''What's this tune? Should I like this tune?''

2. ''Do I like this tune?''

3. ''It's not loud enough. I can't hear every single sound with pristine accuracy. What a shit-hole this place is. I wish I was at Plastic People with my head jammed in the speaker.''

4. ''OMG OMG look at her! She's the girl of my dreams. She's like a glittering diamond hanging in the void. I can't believe that she's both good looking AND dancing to that tune that's forthcoming on Apple Pips on the 24th of October! I bet she thinks jokes about ''Why did Crazy D cross the road?'' are well hilarious, too... Right. Come on, Corpsey... Time for action... I'm going to move away from her in case she sees me existing.''

5. ''When is this set going to turn to shit? I want a fag... Come onnnnnnnnnnn play Mr Chips, you arsehole.''

6. ''It's going to go in my mouth in a minute, I swear. I wish I could cut off his dreadlocks and knit him a shit sweater, but he'd probably wear it.''

7. ''Isn't that thingy off the forum? Perhaps I should go over and introduce myself, and then proceed to tell them my theory as to why dubstep isn't as good as it was for six minutes on July 23rd 2005''

8. ''I think on the forum tomorrow I'll pretend I wasn't being sick in the urinal at this point and go on about how this set expressed the dichotomy at work in 2008 bass culture instead...''

9. ''Malaaaa... look at meeeee... I'm sending you my thouuuuughts... look at meeeee...''

10. ''Where's my lighter? Nobody else is doing it and so I will look like I'm special if I do... Yeah, that guy in the New Era definitely knows how real I am now...''

11. ''Shit, she's seen me... Quick! Pretend you're meditating on bass weight!''