Badly thought out way to get the bad thoughts out.

Wednesday 26 November 2008

The Daily Brainteaser Part 1

Over the next this post, I'll be posing all my loyal readers (who are technically lower on society's scale of respectability than people who popped up on that BNP list with ''Keane'' written under 'Favourite Band') some tricksy braintwizzlers which will all revolve around my personal preferences, as expressed through the medium of this fucking awful blog.

Starting with an easy one today, simply look at the word jumble below and try and find three things that I'm a fan of! (There are a couple of things in there that I think are shit so be careful!)


N

U

S

K

O

O

L

B

R

E

A

K

Z

N

U

S

K

O

O

L

B

R

E

A

K

S

N

U

S

K

O

O

D

U

B

S

T

E

P

L

B

R

E

A

K

Z

N

U

S

K

O

F

O

L

B

R

E

A

K

Z

N

U

S

K

O

O

L

B

R

E

A

N

K

Z

N

U

S

K

O

O

L

K

C

I

T

S

I

D

A

S

B

Y

R

E

A

K

N

R

O

P



Tomorrow: ''What is an anagram of ''Nasty Marcus''''? or something...